Little Fingers Shoes at the Door 1363 Stencil Digital Download Laser Cricut Cut Ready Design Template SVG PNG JPG EPS DXF Files
Little Fingers Shoes at the door 1363 Stencil Cut File - Digital download in SVG, DXF, EPS, JPEG and PNG formats
• Digital download - 1 ZIP File
No physical items will be shipped to you.
One zip file containing this design in the following 5 formats:
• .svg .dxf .jpg .png .eps
• Design is approximately 8 inches / 20 cm - can be changed within compatible graphics software to suit cutting machine and materials used.
Please make sure you have the appropriate software and expertise required to use these files before purchasing. Sizing may need to be enlarged due to intricacy of design.
We do not accept refunds, exchanges, cancellations or credits for digital purchases. If you are having problems with your purchase, please contact us and we will try to assist.
• Graphics can also be used also for other purposes as graphics (not needing to be cut as stencils) ie, incorporated in sublimation, scrapbooking, card making, wall art, printing and much more.
• .svg file is optimal for use with Cricut, Scan n Cut, Silhouette etc. cutting machines.
• .png file has a transparent background so you can use them on any colour background.
• .eps file is a vector graphic, designed in Adobe Illustrator - you can change the colour, size or details to suit your design requirements.
• The background and watermarks will not appear in the files.
• All designs in this product are original and created by My Stencil Lady, Australia. Copyright from 2015 © My Stencil Lady All Rights Reserved
• All the design resources available in our store are licensed to allow usage in personal and commercial projects. They are never to be directly resold or redistributed either in digital or physical formats, including selling stencils.
• You may use my designs and graphics in your crafts and designs. You may then sell your finished product on Etsy or other online marketplaces, craft fairs and markets, etc. ie. must be as an end product only. Must not be mass-produced.
• The license is not transferable, it does NOT include the rights to sell, claim as your own, or redistribute the files. You can NOT upload them or elements from them on "print-on-demand" web sites.
• Copyright is not transferred with the purchasing of an image. When you purchase, you are paying to use the image, not to own the image. I retain all copyright.
We Also Recommend